From 18:30 until 22:00
Venue: James Joyce Bar & Restaurant
Address: Pelikanstrasse 8, 8001 Zürich
Participation fee: free
Organiser: Simonites Event Team / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find herewith the invitation for the next General Assembly of our Rochester-Bern Alumni Association – the SIMONITES as already separately sent out on December 20, 2017.
The General Assembly will take place on Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 6.30 pm at the wine cellar of the James Joyce Bar & Restaurant, Pelikanstrasse 8, in Zurich. Drinks and finger food will be offered by the Alumni Organisation.
Please take note of the following agenda:
- Approval of the minutes of the GA 2017 (business year 2016)
- Report of the Simonites’ activities 2017
- Annual Report 2017, Auditor’s Report, approval of the Annual Financial Statements
- Discharge of the Board
- Farewell by Hans K. Held & Appreciation of the leaving board members
- Elections: new president (Fabian Ringwald), board members (incl. new board member Marc-André Schauwecker), auditor
- Outlook 2018 by the new president (to be elected) Fabian Ringwald
- Determination of the membership fees & Alumni UniBE
- Budget 2018
- Report of Rochester-Bern Executive Programs
I kindly ask you to hand in any requests by January 15, 2018 to email@example.com.
Furthermore, I am very pleased to re-introduce Fabian Ringwald, who is the candidate to become the new president.
- Fabian graduated as a Rochester-Bern MBA in summer 2015 (class 20) and is a Business IT-Manager at SBB AG. He is responsible for IT products and operations for SBB Cargo.
- He is a digital leader and passionate for transforming business models into the digital space. He has a track record of managing complex, multi-million IT landscapes, with a special focus on value creation in several industries (Logistics, Energy Trading, Consulting and Engineering). He holds a Master of Computer Science of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Furthermore, Fabian is active in Start-Ups in different roles and has a passion for data driven and digital b2b-business models.
- In previous engagements, Fabian was responsible for the Business Application Management of BKW AGs energy trading floors and as a Senior Consultant within an international management & IT consultancy.
- Fabian is a member of the board of the Rhetoric Club Berne (Toastmasters) and turned his passion for Italian wines into a small import business (BeVino.ch). He is married with Magdalena and his hobbies are literature, traveling and sports.
Last but not least, I would like to introduce Dr. iur Marc-André Schauwecker who will strengthen the Event Team.
- Marc-André is currently Project Leader/Business Analyst at LGT Bank and graduated as a Rochester-Bern MBA in summer 2017 (class 22).
- He joined Bank LGT at the beginning of 2017 and has the overall responsibility for cross border credit compliance and all directives.
- During his whole career, Marc-André has had an affinity for legal, tax and compliance.
- He is a Swiss lawyer and holds a PhD (Tax offences – A New Predicate Offence to Money Laundering).
- Marc-André’s hobbies are soccer, music, arts, politics and social projects (e.g. foundation for Nepal).
Furthermore, please register for the General Assembly by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2018.
I am looking forward to welcoming you at our General Assembly and thank you very much for the confidence you have placed in me throughout my presidency over the last four and a half years.
Hans K. Held
President of the SIMONITES
The Rochester-Bern Alumni Association